Mystia Memoirs: Memo #01 - first blog post

Hi, I'm Mystia! Not really, my name is Danielle, but you should call me Mystia, because that's my online username. Mystia Katsuragi. I'm one of the story writers. I write as Haru, the male protagonist, pursuing the girls. But I'm a lazy person, so I haven't written much yet, and I don't think what I've written counts as quality writing, so I might rewrite all of it at some point;;

I'm blog retarded, so I probably won't post much on here, but I'll try to write a progress update around the beginning of each month, and I guess I'll post the side stories I'm occasionally writing on here as well. These will usually not include Haru, told from the perspective of one of the other characters--most often, the dateable girls--or from an omniscient, third-person point of view. Sometimes they'll include shippings, because personally I support several pairs being together that aren't compliant with certain routes. They might be silly or serious and cover subjects that most readers would probably consider mature, such as alcoholism and depression. Definitely there will be spoilers, probably in every single side story, so this is the only spoiler warning I will issue if you want to read them.

This is the end of my post. I'll post a side story sometime before Mims and I leave for Hawaii in two weeks.

- Mystia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts.