Chuu's Initial Character Designs


Aki Kisetsu - the rename-able female protagonist [autumnal equinox]. A lively character with a habit of spouting out nonsense rants and taking her best friend on romantic motorcycle rides. 
  • "This world was made so that not everyone can have what they want."
  • "But then again, in this type of situation, people don’t rejoice about what didn’t happen; they mourn about the things that did happen."
  • "What do I do with my life?"
Dove Orcant - Aki's strong-willed but gentle, human rights activist friend. National Peacekeeper's Day. Born in Canada and enjoys the romantic motorcycle rides.
  • "I know this is weird coming from me, but sometimes I think the world would be strange if there was no violence."
  • "Aki, you know I love you, right?" 
  • "Why is Denis such an idiot?"
Jeffrey Firework IV - a party and fun-loving janitor and bowler. Fourth of July. He has a high tolerance for alcohol and would win about 60% of bar fights if he got involved in them. FREEDOM IN AMERICA!
  • "I'll let you in on a secret. I shower. Naked."
  • "I do have a life, but I tell people I have no life because I don’t want to share it. I mean, I only have one."
  • "People who are too nice scare me."

Jack O'Lantern - a prankster with a major sweet tooth. Halloween. He is in a rock band, and his best friend is Verity, who is April Fools' Day. He works as an electrician. 
  • "I don’t want to hear decorations. I want to hear a soul manifested into sound - raw, exposed, unpretentious."
  • "Save me if you ever see me drowning in the street or something."
Christopher Lights - a homeless man who gives away almost anything he gains. Christmas Day. He wanders around town with a crippled dog named Mary and a wagon. 




Tuck Gravy - a shut-in, introverted video gamer. Thanksgiving. It's hard to get him out of his house. He loves food and football games with an undying passion. 
  • "Why do you care so much anyway?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts.